The Jotform tool has WYSIWYG editor that allows user to create fast and easy new web forms.
List of forms that can be build with JotForm tool are:
- Contact Form
- Blog Contact/Survey
- Event Calendar
- Document Uploader
- Satisfaction Survey
- Time Sheet
- Job Application Form
- RSVP for a Party or Wedding
- Bug Tracker
- Reservation Form
Video tutorial for JotForm tool can be see here.
The tool has free, premium and professional version. Features of each type can be seen here.
JotForm is translated to 14 world languages.
To try this tool user doesn't need an account, but to exploit valuable features of this tool user need to create an account.
User can create new forms from scratch, form template or importing an existing form. All form can be seen and modified trough dashboard panel. After user collect submissions they can be seen online as reports or downloaded in one of the following formats: excel, csv, html, grid, rss or as chart results.
Reports can be also shared trough link, embedded or protected with password.
Pros & Cons
- embedding the form to blog or website
- possibility to add payment options to the forms
- receiving notifications about submission via e-mail
- possibility to add secure options to the form
- spam protections
- no advertising
- organizing forms in to folders
- adding conditions to the form
- free version includes only 100 submissions per month and only 10 megabytes of space